- This event has passed.
SEAF Investor Forum Milan – Making Energy Efficiency Finance Work
March 8 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The SEAF consortium is delighted to invite you to the SEAF Investor Forum in Milan, March 8th 2017.
The SEAF Investor Forum represents the development of a community of ESCOs and investors dedicated to making energy efficiency the new normal across Europe. The Forum will encourage interactive discussion on key issues surrounding investment in energy efficiency projects, including an assessment of available financing options and terms and concepts that facilitate ESCO-investor communication. Within this context, the SEAF IT Platform, which values and matches projects to finance, will be unveiled as a market ready solution to bridge the finance gap in the energy efficiency industry.
- Test the beta version of the SEAF IT Platform, an investment tool that bridges the finance gap between ESCOs and financiers;
- Identify the principal challenges and solutions to energy efficiency project finance in Italy and across Europe;
- Assess the concepts and terminology that can facilitate ESCO-investor communication;
- Learn the key investment criteria and deal breakers of leading energy efficiency funds;
- Discover new opportunities for investment in energy efficiency projects in Italy, and
- Network with the great local players and investors who are bringing new life to Europe’s building sector, one project at a time.
Space is limited so make sure to secure your place today.